1. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase except as required by law or as otherwise specified by the seller. Ticket exchanges may be permitted under certain conditions, in which case fees may apply.
2. Melbourne Recital Centre reserves the right to retain any fees charged to the extent permitted by law.
3. Melbourne Recital Centre reserves the right to charge a replacement fee for lost or damaged tickets. In cases when seating is not allocated (general admission), Melbourne Recital Centre reserves the right to refuse ticket replacement.
4. Melbourne Recital Centre reserves the right to change advertised programs and their respective content, dates and times, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacities.
5. The right of admission is reserved by Melbourne Recital Centre.
6. Late comers will only be admitted to an event at the discretion of the venue and may be refused entry completely.
7. Melbourne Recital Centre reserves the right to record, broadcast or telecast any event.
8. Melbourne Recital Centre prohibits the use of audio and visual recording equipment in all of its venues, unless expressly authorised by the venue.
9. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Melbourne Recital Centre will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury arising from a pre-existing medical condition or breach of these conditions.
10. Melbourne Recital Centre reserves the right to search a person and/or his or her possessions prior to entering the venue. Refusal to comply may result in non-admittance.
11. Melbourne Recital Centre reserves the right to request that any individual article larger than an A4 sheet of paper be cloaked prior to entering the venue.
12. Adequate time must be allowed for the collection of tickets on arrival at the venue. Melbourne Recital Centre does not accept responsibility for any delays that may be encountered at the Box Office prior to an event.
13. Ticketholders may be required to produce their ticket(s) as proof of authorised entry at any time.
14. Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and entry to the venue. Failure or refusal to provide valid proof of concession may result in non-admittance.
15. Tickets are only valid if purchased through Melbourne Recital Centre or an authorised agent. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Melbourne Recital Centre, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites), nor may they be used for advertising, promotional, or other commercial purposes. Tickets sold or used in breach of this condition may be cancelled without a refund, with the bearer of the ticket being refused admission.
16. By purchasing tickets to a Melbourne Recital Centre event, ticketholders consent to Melbourne Recital Centre or third parties it appoints or approves photographing, filming and taping them at the venue. Melbourne Recital Centre or such third parties may broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings and images of ticketholders without compensation. Melbourne Recital Centre, such third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable to a ticketholder in any way for its use.
17. Melbourne Recital Centre respects the privacy of its patrons and strictly adheres to the principles of the Privacy Act 1988. The Customer Privacy Statement can be viewed on this website, or by contacting Melbourne Recital Centre.
18. When purchasing tickets online you acknowledge that all prices listed on the Melbourne Recital Centre website are in Australian Dollars only. Please note all credit cards will be charged in Australian Dollars.
19. GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through the Melbourne Recital website, including to purchasers outside of Australia. Prices set out on the Melbourne Recital Centre website include GST where applicable.
20. You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details.
For more information on the ticketing of live events in Australia visit liveperformance.com.au